Welcome to the Horn Lake, MS Campus!
Established in 2004, our Horn Lake campus is the first of our Delta Technical College locations. Located just south of Memphis, we offer a wide variety of vocational training programs and courses in the allied health and mechanical trade fields.
The 40,000 square foot campus includes a 6,900 square foot welding lab, a 3,000 square foot cosmetology lab and a 3,000 square foot HVAC/R-MAR lab.
Campus President Tom Pullin and his team are ready to offer you the education you need to build your future.
Programs and Courses
• Journeyman Welder *
• Journeyman Welder II
• HVAC/R-MAR Technician *
• Industrial, Commercial & Residential (I/C/R) Electrician *
• CDL Training Course
• Professional Truck Driving *
• Cosmetology *
• Pipe Fitting Course
See the inside of Delta Technical College in Horn Lake, MS! Check out the classrooms, labs, lobby and more with our virtual 360 degree tour.Virtual Tour
News and Events
- - Delta Technical College (Delta Tech) is here to assist Vatterott College students in continuing their education after Vatterott’s closing. Delta Tech is a vocational college nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and… Read More
- - In the spirit of Halloween, the welding team at Midwest Technical Institute (Delta Technical College’s sister school) is doing some good ‘ol punkin chunkin. Watch as Mike Casper (VP/Executive Director of Welding), Paul Schaefer (Campus… Read More
- - Delta Technical College and our sister school, Midwest Technical Institute, are pleased to announce the winners of the 2017-2018 Midwest Technical Institute and Delta Technical College 2018 High School Scholarship Program (MTI and DTC HS Scholarship)… Read More