Welcome to the Horn Lake, MS Campus!
Established in 2004, our Horn Lake campus is the first of our Delta Technical College locations. Located just south of Memphis, we offer a wide variety of vocational training programs and courses in the allied health and mechanical trade fields.
The 40,000 square foot campus includes a 6,900 square foot welding lab, a 3,000 square foot cosmetology lab and a 3,000 square foot HVAC/R-MAR lab.
Campus President Tom Pullin and his team are ready to offer you the education you need to build your future.
Programs and Courses
• Journeyman Welder *
• Journeyman Welder II
• HVAC/R-MAR Technician *
• Industrial, Commercial & Residential (I/C/R) Electrician
• CDL Training Course
• Professional Truck Driving *
• Cosmetology *
• Pipe Fitting Course
See the inside of Delta Technical College in Horn Lake, MS! Check out the classrooms, labs, lobby and more with our virtual 360 degree tour.Virtual Tour
News and Events
- - Horn Lake, MS. –Several high school students received scholarships for their presentations at the annual Midwest Technical Institute and Delta Technical College Live, Breathe and Smile Competition held on April 11, 2019. The MTI and DTC… Read More
- - Delta Technical College presented a $1,000 check donation and plaque to Desoto County Career & Technology Center West in Horn Lake, Mississippi on April 5, 2019 following the annual Midwest Technical Institute and Delta Technical… Read More
- - Horn Lake, MS. – Several Greater Memphis area high school students received scholarships for their welding skills at the annual Midwest Technical Institute and Delta Technical College Regional High School Welding Competition held Saturday, March 9,… Read More