Here at Delta Technical College, we do everything we can to help you attain the funding needed for your next step in education. Part of that assistance includes guiding you toward potential scholarships.
Delta Tech’s Admissions Representatives will help match you with the best scholarship opportunities. Contact your local Delta Tech campus to schedule a tour and learn more from one of our Admissions Reps.
Internal Scholarship Option Midwest Technical Institute and Delta Technical College 2022 High School Scholarship (MTI and DTC 2022 HS Scholarship)
Delta Technical College and our sister school, Midwest Technical Institute, currently offer qualifying students the opportunity to earn the MTI and DTC 2022 HS Scholarship.
Established during the 2013-2014 academic year, the MTI and DTC High School Scholarship assists graduating high school seniors in securing the hands-on workforce training necessary to succeed in today’s competitive job market.
Up to 23 scholarships are awarded per campus. They are available to qualifying 2022 graduating high school seniors.
For more information, contact your local campus to schedule a tour and learn more from one of our High School Admissions Representatives.
External Scholarship Options
- American Welding Society:
- Available for the Journeyman Welder Program only.
- HVACR Workforce Development Foundation:
- Available for the HVAC/R Technician Program only.
- Fast Web Scholarship Foundation:
- All programs are eligible.
- Work Ethic Scholarship Program:
- Available for Mechanical Trades Programs only.
- American Trucks Student Scholarships
- American Muscle’s Student Scholarships
- Available for the Professional Truck Driving Program only.
- WiseGeek Life Isn’t Easy Scholarship
- Open to any college student who has experienced significant hardships.
- Spokeo Digital Identity Scholarship - 2022 Essay Contest
- All fields of study are eligible
- Cosmetology students: Many major chain salons offer scholarship opportunities.
- High school students: Check out the Guidance Counselor information on your school’s website. Most contain lists of available scholarships for seniors.
*Scholarship opportunities available to those who qualify.