Since Delta Tech is not a traditional college, there is no deadline to apply for federal funding, grants or other kinds of financial assistance. Prospective students can apply for financial aid at any point prior to their selected program’s official start date.
- Contact your local Delta Tech campus for more information or to complete an application.
Federal Grants and Loans
Federal Financial Aid forms are available online at http://fafsa.ed.gov.
When filling out your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), be sure to use the appropriate income tax year. Once you’ve completed it, sign, date the FAFSA and then return it to Delta Tech. The school code for Delta Tech is 033683.
- More information on student loan financing options at Delta Tech is available here.
- More information on federal student aid, including FAFSA, is available here.
What if I already filled out my FAFSA?
If you have already filled out the FAFSA, you will simply need to add our school code.
- Go to http://fafsa.ed.gov
- Click step three to “add or delete a school code”
- Enter Delta Tech’s school code: 033683
- Delta Tech will contact you once we have received your information
Delta Tech is approved for the following Federal Grant and Loan programs:
*Available to students who qualify
- Federal Pell Grant William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Programs
- Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford Loan (Student)
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan (Parents of Dependent Students)
Other funding options:
Students may look into outside financial funding on their own, such as a private loan from a bank.
- More information about financing options is available here.
WIA (Workforce Investment Act):
In Illinois, The Bureau of Workforce Development is committed to encouraging statewide economic development by cultivating a well-trained workforce. To accomplish this goal, the Bureau identifies youth, adults and dislocated workers who are eligible for assistance under the Workforce Investment Act (WIA). The WIA assesses their employability skills and provides training, as appropriate, for identified sectors of growing employment demand.