- Up to 23 scholarships available at each DTC campus location – including full rides!
- More than $800,000 total in DTC & MTI scholarship funds to be awarded across all 2021 winners
- $5+ million has been awarded through DTC & MTI scholarship programs since 2014
SPRINGFIELD, IL: Delta Technical College (DTC) and sister school, Midwest Technical Institute (MTI), are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2021 MTI and DTC High School Scholarship Program for graduating high school seniors!
This year, the scholarship program will award up to 23 scholarships at each of our six DTC and MTI campus locations. Last year, 167 winners were awarded a total of $787,000 in DTC & MTI scholarship funds.
The scholarship application process includes three steps – registering online, submitting a video, and meeting with DTC representatives. The MTI and DTC High School Scholarship Program is intended to provide an opportunity for graduating seniors to potentially reduce the cost of their postsecondary education as they pursue a career path in the growing skilled trades industry.
To apply or learn more, visit: https://www.deltatechnicalcollege.com/scholarship
DTC’s 3 Step Scholarship Application Process
Complete the application in three easy steps by March 5, 2021!
- Register online at https://www.deltatechnicalcollege.com/scholarship
- Submit a video (up to five minutes in length) detailing which program the applicant is interested in and why, why they think DTC is the right fit for them, and why they deserve a scholarship.
- Complete an interview with a DTC High School Representative and participate in a Financial Aid consultation. These meetings can be completed through a virtual, phone, in-home or on-campus appointment.
- For the official terms and conditions, visit DeltaTechnicalCollege.com/Scholarship.
- 2020 scholarship winners were presented their awards a little differently, due to COVID-19. See the surprise on their faces in this feel-good montage videos!
Meet Past Scholarship Winners
Meet three receipts of the MTI & DTC High School Scholarship – who share their experience with the scholarship process, what it was like attending MTI or DTC, and the career path they pursued after graduation.DELTA TECHNICAL COLLEGE IS AUTHORIZED FOR OPERATION AS A POSTSECONDARY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION BY THE TENNESSEE HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION. DELTA TECHNICAL COLLEGE IS LICENSED BY THE MISSISSIPPI COMMISSION ON PROPRIETARY SCHOOL OF COLLEGE REGISTRATION, CERTIFICATE NO. C-624. LICENSURE INDICATES ONLY THAT MINIMUM STANDARDS HAVE BEEN MET; IT IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OR GUARANTEE OF QUALITY. LICSENSURE IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO OR SYNONYMOUS WITH ACCREDITATION BY AN ACCREDITING AGENCY RECOGNIZED BY THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. DELTA TECHNICAL COLLEGE IS ACCREDITED BY THE ACCREDITING COMMISSION OF CAREER SCHOOLS & COLLEGES (ACCSC). DELTA TECHNICAL COLLEGE IS APPROVED BY THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM. FINANCIAL AID AND PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY. DAYTIME & EVENING CLASS TIMES VARY BY PROGRAM AND COURSE. SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES VARY BY CAMPUS. THE MTI DTC HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM IS AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY.