Are you considering enrolling at a trade school? Delta Tech can help.
A trade school education is an investment in your future. At Delta Technical College (Delta Tech), we offer hands-on training in the mechanical trades and allied health industries. Delta Tech offers two campus locations in Mississippi. Our Horn Lake, MS campus is located just south of Memphis, TN and east of the Mississippi River. Horn Lake’s proximity to Memphis’ music, entertainment and historical attractions offer excitement for locals and newcomers alike.
[Click to view the infographic full size]
Get Started with Delta Tech
- Delta Tech is nationally accredited by the ACCSC
- Most programs & courses can be completed in less than a year with no general education classes required
- Financial Aid works with each student personally to help identify financial assistance they qualify for
- Delta Tech values veterans and has a Military Friendly® School designation
- Student Success Specialists assist students to locate childcare and transportation, and connect students with EDURent for local housing needs
Career Training with Delta Tech
- Instructors at Delta Tech have real-world experience in the field
- Less classroom time & more hands-on training in labs that resemble real working environments
- Student-to-instructor ratio allows more one-on-one instruction & interaction
- Campus life includes fun, educational & community-driven activities, including career-building events and volunteer opportunities
- Student Success Specialists can assist students to find part-time job opportunities, resume building workshops, tutoring & more
- Delta Tech offers students career building events and volunteer opportunities
Step Into Your Future
- Lifetime job placement assistance is available to all students who qualify. This assistance is available to help students find jobs not only in Horn Lake, but any comparable job nationwide
- Graduation rate of the HVAC/R-MAR Technician Program at the Horn Lake campus is 86%, the Dental Assisting Program is 82% and the Medical Assisting Program is 78%
- The ACCSC job placement rate of the Journeyman Welder Program at Horn Lake is 80%, HVAC/R-MAR is 84%, Dental Assisting is 77% and Medical Assisting is 76% 
- Several occupations within the skilled trades industry are projected to experience growth, according to the BLS
- Employment of installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (which includes HVAC/R Technicians) is projected to grow 7% through 2026, which will result in about 388,200 new jobs 
- Employment of healthcare occupations (includes medical and dental assistants) is projected to grow 18% through 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations, adding about 2.4 million new jobs 
When you choose to enroll at Delta Tech, you make a choice to take the next step toward your career goals.