The HVAC/R – MAR Technician program consists of four (4) nine (9) week modules. Each module contains basic subject content for training in the installation, repair and maintenance for the heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration industry and basic subject content for training in installation and repair for the major appliance industry.
*Not all Programs and Courses are available at all of the campuses
- Basic Electricity
- Air Conditioning
- Heat Pumps & Electric Heat
- Major Appliance Repair
- Gas Heat
- Indoor Air Quality
- Employment & Certification Readiness
- EPA Section 608* Core Type I and Type II
- Delta Tech is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools & Colleges (ACCSC).
- Delta Tech is approved by the United States Department of Education to participate in the Federal Financial Aid Program.
- Length: 36 weeks (9 months)
- Hours: 720 clock hours / 180 additional outside clock hours
- Credits: 28 semester credits
The HVAC/R industry is one of the main supports of our culture. Technicians keep our houses and workplaces comfortable in the cold of winter and in the heat of the summer. Career options include: equipment installer, service technician, apartment maintenance technician, sales representative, refrigeration mechanic, field service representative, commercial maintenance, and other related fields.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts the job outlook for HVAC/R-MAR Technicians will increase by 15% from 2016 to 2026. *www.bls.gov
Gainful Employment Disclosures
For information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, please click on a campus below to see our Gainful Employment Disclosure.