Why Delta Tech?
If you’re interested in learning a skilled trade, Delta Technical College (Delta Tech) is a nationally accredited vocational college that offers an alternative to the traditional four-year college experience. Delta Tech has two campus locations in Mississippi, including:
- Delta Technical College, Ridgeland, MS
- Delta Technical College, Horn Lake, MS
Students who pursue a trade school education in mechanical trades, allied health, cosmetology, or truck driving are making an investment in their future. Delta Tech can help.
What makes Delta Tech different?
- Our students can choose from a diverse range of programs that include mechanical trades, allied health, truck driving,and cosmetology programs.
- Most Delta Tech programs and courses can be completed in less than a year.
- All instructors have real-world experience working in their respective career field.
- Flexible class schedules are available, which can be ideal for students balancing responsibilities such as family, work, and school while completing Delta Tech programs.
- Small class sizes and no general education course requirements allow students to focus on their hands-on training.
- Delta Tech offers one-on-one assistance to students, from enrollment through graduation, to support student success.
- Delta Tech students have support from Student Success Specialists (SSS) who provide ongoing support tailored to each student’s needs, including resources to locate childcare, transportation, housing, and part-time jobs.
- Lifetime job placement assistance is available to all qualified graduates.
- Delta Tech offers students opportunities to network and give back both on-and-off campus through:
- Career and skill-building events and workshops
- Guest speakers
- Volunteer opportunities
- Community-driven activities, drives, fundraisers, and other events
- Financial aid is available to students who qualify. The Financial Aid Team assists each student personally to find financial aid and scholarship opportunities they may qualify for.
Who are Delta Tech students?
Delta Tech students are a diverse group that come from all walks of life including:
- High school students interested in a career in the trades or who are looking for an alternative to a traditional four-year college.
- Non-traditional students who may be returning to school to change careers or who want to learn a skilled trade.
- Military personnel, including active duty and veterans, interested in a career in allied health or the mechanical trades.
Delta Tech graduates share their success
Many Delta Tech students have gone on to have successful careers after completing a training program at Delta Tech.
How do you get started?
To speak with an Admissions Representative or to schedule a campus visit, please contact the Admissions Team.