High School Senior Scholarship Program
The DeltaTech $1,000 Senior Scholarship Program was established during the 2013-2014 academic year to assist graduating high school seniors in securing the hands-on, workforce training necessary to succeed in today’s competitive job market. This year’s program is once again open to graduating seniors during the 2014-2015 academic year. Students must complete all application materials, including a FAFSA application, no later than July 1, 2015 to be eligible for the $1,000 scholarship.
Students must also begin an DeltaTech course or program no later than Oct. 31, 2015 to receive a scholarship. In addition, students selected as winners of the 2014-2015 mrWF/DeltaTech Scholarship Program will not be eligible for the Senior Scholarship Program.
How to Apply
- Tour an Delta Tech Campus
- Complete The Delta Tech Admissions Process
- Complete the Scholarship Application
- Complete a FAFSA
In order to qualify for a High School Senior Scholarship Program all applicants must:
- Be scheduled to graduate from high school during the 2014/2015 academic year.
- Meet all regular admissions requirements
- Enroll in a DTC Program by Oct. 31, 2015
- Start Classes at DTC within 1 calendar year of High School Graduation date
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Exhausted all Title IV options
- Completed a FAFSA and been issued an Award Letter
If you are ready to take the next step towards starting your workforce training, please complete our Application Form Below. A High School recruiter will contact you and able to help you through the next steps of the process.