Delta Tech High School Senior Scholarship Program
Deciding what to do after High School is a big decision. Sometimes the decision to continue your education can come down to your individual financial situation. Not every student will qualify for financial aid or be able to make monthly payments. Delta Technical College (Delta Tech) has created the High School Senior Scholarship Program to assist High School Seniors that qualify. Scholarship Recipients may qualify for up to $1000 to be used toward their tuition expenses at Delta Tech. Delta Tech understands that there is a skills gap in America today. This scholarship is our way of offering potential students some assistance. We hope to provide them with the ability to afford the schooling they need to get the career they want. These scholarships can only be applied to tuition balances at Midwest Technical Institute.
How to Apply
- Tour an Delta Tech Campus
- Complete The Delta Tech Admissions Process
- Complete the Scholarship Application
- Complete a FAFSA
In order to qualify for a High School Senior Scholarship Program all applicants must:
- Be scheduled to graduate from high school during the 2013/2014 academic year.
- Meet all regular admissions requirements
- Enroll in a DTC Program by Oct. 25, 2014
- Start Classes at DTC within 1 calendar year of High School Graduation date
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Exhausted all Title IV options
- Completed a FAFSA and been issued an Award Letter
If you are ready to take the next step towards starting your workforce training, please complete our Application Form Below. A High School recruiter will contact you and able to help you through the next steps of the process.